• The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as a substitute
for Blood plasma.
• No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven (7) times.
• Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
• You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
• The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
• The King of Hearts is the only king WITHOUT A MOUSTACHE
• American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one (1) olive from each salad served in first-class.
• Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
• Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
• Most dust particles in your house are made from DEAD SKIN!
• The first owner of the Marlboro Company died of lung cancer.
• Walt Disney was afraid OF MICE!
• PEARLS MELT IN VINEGAR!
• The three most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
• It is possible to lead a cow upstairs...but, not downstairs.
• A duck's quack doesn't echo,and no one knows why.
• And the best for last.....Turtles can breathe through their butts.
• Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least
six (6) feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
1) BOOK WITHOUT LETTER 'e':
GADFY , written by Earnest Wright in 1939 is a 50,000+ word book, which doesn't contain a single word with ' e ' in it
2) WORD WITHOUT VOWEL:
3) BRAIN: Organ of body which has no sensation when cut .
Only animal & reptile which sheds tear while eating .
5) No of Alphabets, which SOUND AS WORDS:
 Birds, Animals and Trees amaze you!
1) SNAILS have 14175 teeth laid along 135 rows on their tongue.
2) A BUTTERFLY has 12,000 eyes.
3) DOLPHINS sleep with 1 eye open.
4) A BLUE WHALE can eat as much as 3 tonnes of food everyday, but at the same time can live without food for 6 months.
5) The EARTH has over 12,00,000 species of animals, 3,00,000 species of plants & 1,00,000 other species.
6) The fierce DINOSAUR was TRYNOSAURS which has sixty long & sharp teeth, used to attack & eat other dinosaurs.
7) DIMETRODON was a mammal like REPTILE with a snail on its back. This acted as a radiator to cool the body of the animal.
8) CASSOWARY is one of the dangerous BIRD, that can kill a man or animal by tearing off with its dagger like claw.
9) The SWAN has over 25,000 feathers in its body.
10) OSTRICH eats pebbles to help digestion by grinding up the ingested food.
11) POLAR BEAR can look clumsy & slow but during chase on ice, can reach 25 miles / hr of speed.
Facts Set 3 (From the popular BBC show QI)
• When dining with Royalty, it is customary to stop eating when they have
finished whether you have finished or not.
• Sigourney Weaver's dad, Pat, is said to be one of only two people who know
the exact recipe for Coca Cola.
• The acronym I.O.U. actually stands for 'Is Owed Unto'.
• The only word in the English language that ends in '-MT' is 'Dreamt'.
• The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump.
• If you dream about cucumber it is meant to foretell romance.
• Because of the rotation of the earth, an object can be thrown further if
• Time magazine's 'Man of the Year' for 1938 was Adolph Hitler.
• The average salary in the UK is £25,000. If you earn this, you are richer
than 97% of the rest of the world.
• Walt Disney holds the record for most Oscars won (26) and most nominations
• Ringtones now account for 10 per cent of the world's music market, generating
a staggering $3bn.
• What do Sir Jimmy Savile, Garry Bushell, Jamie Theakstone and Carol Vorderman
have in common? They're all members of Mensa.
• Average number of Americans killed annually by vending machines falling on
• James Bond is half-Swiss. According to Ian Fleming's You Only Live Twice,
Bond was the son of a Scottish father, Andrew Bond, and a Swiss mother,
Monique Delacroix, both of whom died in a climbing accident.
• The record distance for a human fired from a cannon is 57 metres.
• It takes approximately two million flowers for a bee to make 1 lb of honey.
• A peanut is not a nut. It is a legume.
• Your body contains 60,000 miles of blood vessels
• The following celebrities were cheerleaders at college;
• Teri Hatcher (Freemount High, San Francisco),
• Sandra Bullock (Arlington, Virginia),
• Raquel Welch (San Diego),
• Cameron Diaz (Long Beach High)
• And George W Bush (Phillips Academy, Massachusetts)!
for more science fact.. more than 250(In M.S word) DOWNLOAD